Friday, July 9, 2010

A Very Sweet Lady

I couldn't sleep, so I felt like doing some blogging. Tonight I was talking with someone whose family member I stay with often. Quite recently that person, that I stay with & who I will not name, lost a child. (Note :The child was an older person, not younger.) The person I was talking with was saying how they were on a vacation. I asked if the person I stayed with went with them. They said no, the person did not come because they could not bear the thought of going without the child. After I finished talking with that person, I began to think about the one I stay with. She (The person I stay with.) is a very sweet lady who I have grown close to over this last year. Her family is very nice to me and my family and we often swap stories around. (& food!!!) I just wish there was something I could do to help her. I know this year has been hard for her, exspecially on holidays, and I have watched her hurt not knowing what to say. The one I was talking to earlier suggested I give her a call to lift her spirits some, but I'm a little aprehensive. Ever since her child passed, I have worried about her like she is my on Grandmother. I just want know what I can do to help her, what to say if I have to. I hate not knowing what to do or not doing what you want to in these situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment