Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cleaning & The Beach!

Look at that, OMG! Makes me think about Hoarders! But here's the thing, I don't want to keep any of it!

Boy am I tired, but I'm going to keep up with posting at least one blog everyday. So, today I have been cleaning out my pig pen of a room. And let me tell you, I cannot begin to tell you how I have accumulated so much "junk". The main purpose of me cleaning my room is so I can get under my bed and on the side were I have a tendency to just throw stuff. And I'm doing all this so I can go to the beach with my aunt. (We have a small beach house in Garden City.) Once I get my room clean. let me tell you, it will never get like this again. And I'm investing in a good trash can too! Goodwill, here I come! LOOK OUT! And for the next 5 days, I will not be posting a blog because I will be at the beach! So have a great next couple of days anyone who reads this!

No comments:

Post a Comment