Thursday, July 8, 2010

first real "blog"!!! :)

Over the last couple of weeks, I have become interested in things from my childhood, even though I am only 14. I dearly miss being younger and running around not worrying about what other people think about you. I have begun to watch shows like Gargoyles and Touched by an Angel, which both aired during the 90's and early 00's. I miss playing with my many Barbie's and Light Bright's. Ohhh what I would give to be 5 again; kindergarten, wearing what you wanted to and not caring, and the best tv shows ever. I can't tell you how much I even begin to hate these new shows like I-Carly or Sponge Bob. Not to mention the musical world's biggest hit right now, Justin Beiber, what in the world happened to the annoying Spice Girls hit Wannabe. But thats enough dissing for right now, back to my childhood. I remeber playing Pokemon on my Gameboy Advance every day. I just want to say to all those little children out there who want to be more "mature" or "grown up" just to chill. Their really gonna miss being little. Boy do I. Thats all for now. BTW, I'm gonna post a few other things tonight updating you on what I have been up to!

1 comment:

  1. Omg this is so true! I've always wated to turn backtime and be little again! Not saying Im an adult or anything, just that I wish i could be like 6 or 7 again. And I hate all these shows like True Jackson, and yes, Icarly. They should go back to the old shows like Kenan and Kel! Ands tuff like that! Loved this Anna!!! :)

    ReplyDelete